If you or a loved one are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, we are here to help.
However, lacerations, broken bones, and other illnesses don’t stop for a pandemic, and neither do we. With our new Dual Care initiative, you can be treated for all ailments unrelated to COVID-19, in a separate, safe environment.
How we do it
This Dual Care strategy allows us to treat non-COVID and potential COVID patients separately, thus ensuring no pandemic exposure to patients seeking care.
If you visit our facility and are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms:
- We still mask and screen each patient upon arrival, to check for any potential COVID-19 patients.
- We will direct you to use our primary ER entrance, separate from our secluded entrance for potential COVID patients.
- We will treat you in a private, sanitized room with easy access to MRI, CT Scan, C-Ray, and ultrasound machines.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms:
- Call us before you come in so that we can prepare for your arrival. You can reach us at 405-251-2300 or check-in online at okerhospital.com.
- We will direct you through our designated hospital wing, straight into a reserved, thoroughly sanitized room.
- We will practice the latest testing recommendations with advanced diagnostics and treatment protocols.
Symptoms of COVID-19 can take 2-14 days to appear, and include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
No matter what medical needs arise during this time, our highly trained staff is here to give you the care you need! If you have any questions, give us a call at 405-251-2300.
Disclaimer: As a service to our readers, Oklahoma ER & Hospital and Nutex Health state no content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.
Nutex Health, Inc supports you and your family’s health. You can depend on Oklahoma ER & Hospital, or any of our concierge-level medical facilities to deliver the emergency care you deserve, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.